Hot Shot 95911 Bedbug And Flea Fogger Introduction
Welcome to our Hot Shot 95911 Bedbug And Flea Fogger review. In this review you will discover the features that this product offers and how it can benefit you in your fight against fleas. All of the important information is included so that you can judge whether this is the best flea fogger for you. We also have pros and cons from real reviews left by customers.
The Hot Shot brand has a good reputation for the extermination of pests in people’s homes. The product not only kills fleas but will kill bed bugs as well. There are three spray canisters in each pack of 2 ounces each and one of these will efficiently fog a good sized room to get rid of your flea problem.
Features and Benefits of the Hot Shot 95911 Bedbug and Flea Fogger
With this product you will be able to kill fleas, ticks and bedbugs on contact. Fleas often hide in drapes, carpets, cracks in the floor, upholstery and so on, and this flea fogger will reach them wherever they are hiding out. Flea re-infestation is prevented for up to seven months with this product.
The Hot Shot flea fogger will not just kill fleas, ticks and bed bugs but also:
The product is for indoor use and you can use it in a number of different rooms including general living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, garages, pet sleeping areas, basements, attics and more. A single two ounce can is enough to treat a single room of up to 16 feet by 16 feet with a ceiling of 8 feet. In a completely clear room it is effective up to 2,000 square feet.
Hot Shot 95911 Bedbug and Flea Fogger Ingredients
There are several powerful ingredients in the Hot Shot 95911 flea fogger and you need to take great care when using the product so that there is no health risk to your family or your pets. Here are some of the powerful ingredients:
How to use Hot Shot 95911 Bedbug and Flea Fogger
You must prepare your home thoroughly before you use this Hot Shot flea fogger. If the product contaminates your food it will be hazardous to your health, so you must either cover food or remove it from your home first.
All people and pets must leave your home before the flea fogging begins. Nobody must enter the home while fogging is taking place and for at least 2 hours afterwards. This product is flammable so turn off the gas and the power.
Position the canisters in the rooms to be treated. Before activating them shake them well. Position the top of the canister away from your face and then press to activate and lock down the valve. Place the active canister on a small table in the center of the room.
Once you have finished with the product you can dispose of it as normal trash if the canister is empty. If the canister is not empty then you will have to contact your local waste agency for their disposal advice.
Hot Shot 95911 Bedbug and Flea Fogger Pros
– there were a large number of customer reviews stating that the product was effective in killing the fleas in their homes.
– customers liked the fact that the Hot Shot flea fogger not only got rid of the fleas initially, but kept them away for a long time afterwards.
– a lot of customers made comparisons with other flea foggers and stated that Hot Shot was the best. Quite a few customers returned to buy more of the product because they were so impressed.
Hot Shot 95911 Bedbug and Flea Fogger Cons
– a few customers used the Hot Shot flea fogger (sometimes more than once) and the infestation of fleas was still a problem in their homes. More people said that the product worked well though.
– one customer said that he watched the canister from outside his home and it just gave up working after only 30 seconds.
The Hot Shot 95911 Bedbug and Flea Fogger managed to receive 33% of 5 star reviews and a further 9% of 4 star reviews. A total of 42% is credible for this type of product. More customers claimed that the product worked effectively than those that didn’t. We recommend this flea fogger.